PLEASE CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- The official language of WCAC2019 is English so only abstracts written in English will be accepted for review.
- Abstracts should not exceed 400 words and be based on original work. Should give full information on the objective, materials and methods and major results obtained.
- Abstracts must NOT contain tables, pictures or diagrams.
- All abbreviations must be spelled out on first use.
- Abstracts should be thoroughly checked for spelling (English) and grammar.
- The deadline for abstract submission is last extended to 11 August 2019. Abstracts submitted by this date will be considered for evaluation. Authors will be notified of provisional acceptance of abstracts by 19 August 2019 and for the form of presentation as oral or poster presentation.
- Submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the reviewers and accepted papers will be included in the conference proceedings book.
- To be accepted, abstract authors must be registered and paid to attend the WCAC2019, by 11 August 2019.
- Good quality papers will be selected for publication in the Special Issues of reputable ISI journals.
- Poster Boards will be provided in the Poster Session Area. Poster maximum Sizes:700mm (width) x 1000mm (height) / 27.56 inches x 39.37 inches.)
- Poster Presentation: 25 September Wednesday, 14:00-15:40.Posters will be removed at the end of the day.